About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join this dynamic team. We offer strong process and system support, a professional, supportive and collaborative working environment and the opportunity to grow your career in Real Estate.
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of residential rental properties with a high level of diligence and proactive client service, complying with legislative and industry requirements.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct final property inspections and report inspection results to owner
- Finalise Bond Claims
- Attend VCAT on behalf of clients if required
- Liaise with owners and tenants and resolve issues
- Market research and analysis to prepare rent reviews
- Negotiate lease renewals
- Follow up of arrears rental payments
- Residential property management experience (minimum of three years)
- Current Agents Representative Certificate or Estate Agents Licence
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of proactivity and initiative
- Team player, working closely in a team which includes an Inspection Manager and Leasing Manager.
- Opportunity to be well rewarded with the support of a flagship brand
- No Saturdays, salary negotiable plus commissions.
- Mentoring opportunities with senior partners
- Industry leading technology solutions
- Access to a marketing location and client data
- Stability and security with a market leader
- Training, coaching and personal development