WHO ARE THEY?
Located in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, this agency is a GAME CHANGER! Offering not only Property Management, they provide buyers advocacy, strata management, finance and project development.
With expansion, culture and innovation at their finger tips, they truly invest in their staff.
Providing training, support, well being events, flexibility and no weekends - It's no wonder they have solid retention.
Seeking an experienced Property Manager for growth and with a company that is ahead of time and truly knows how to service and wow their clients. CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?
WHAT COUNTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Managing a clean and well looked after portfolio, you will be managing 140 properties with NO LEASING & FULL SUPPORT from the Leasing Team and Property Management
- You will have your weekends and evenings to do as you please with the support and flexibility
- STAFF RETREATS, TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- Be Paid to Up-skill, Training Certifications - Including Leadership & Management, Real Estate License etc
- Online Platforms, dedicated HR Support, Creative IT Team
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY?
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Property Manager
- Culture First Attitude, Personality & Drive
- Real Estate Vic Certificate
- Well Presented & Exceptional Communication skills
Employees LOVE working with this agency, and we think you will too. With over 15 in their property management team employees, this team are deeply connected with the company vision, along with a caring and values driven culture,
Ongoing professional development and work life balance! Opportunities to work from home! GENEROUS SALARY + BONUSES
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please contact Laura Panzera, Recruitment Specialist
at Innovative Talent Group on 9626 9519
or send an email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org