MANAGE A PORTFOLIO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM OFFICE!
We are working with a fantastic Boutique agency in the CBD running for over 30 years. Within this time, the team has continued to grow and strengthen to create a fun, positive office environment within.
They are looking for a Client focused individual to manage a portfolio located in the CBD, maintaining strong relationships with clients and a continuous high level of service.
- Managing a maintained portfolio of properties
- Advertising and holding OFI's for available properties
- Conducting rent reviews and issuing Lease Renewals
- Entry, Routine and Exit reports
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, OC, insurance & trades
- Arrears management
- Sending NTVs and attending VCAT as required
- Assistance provided by VA's, Assistants & Administration
- Work with a supportive, fun team
- Ipad & Phone provided
- Car parking on site
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic Career Progression opportunities
- Generous salary to $80k + Super
- Minimum 1-2 years Property Manager experience
- Agents Rep Certificate / Licence
- Drivers Licence and reliable car
- Hard working, team player with friendly attitude
If office culture is important to you and being valued for your hard work, this is your chance to take the next step up in your property management career.
Click Apply Now to send us your resume, or get in touch with Laura Panzera, Innovative Talent Group on 0432 506 105 for more info.
For more information on our current roles, please visit www.innovativetr.com.au