LEASING CONSULTANT | PORTFOLIO IN THE HEART OF THE CBD
SALARY TO $60K + Car Park
Love to be out and about and counting those steps? Leave the car at home and bring your walking shoes, cause this role will have you walking to all properties.
With an incredible track record and reputation with their clients, This long standing agency located in Melbourne's Inner CBD are in pursuit of an energetic leasing consultant to join the team.
IN YOUR ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Leasing new and existing properties (mostly apartments)
- Advertising all properties online
- Routine Inspections
- Open for inspections
- Entry and exit reports
- Prepare lease documentation
- Manage bond applications
- Process prospective tenancy applications
- Assist the property management team with general administration tasks
- Must be customer service focused
- Be Available to work Tuesday - Saturday
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An impressive proactive approach
- Current AGENTS REPRESENTATIVE Certificate
- Driver's Licence and your own vehicle essential
If you are ready to join a strong team in a buzzing office that offers relentless training and enjoy working with a social and engaging team that truly upholds the importance of having a balance in health and happiness, then we'd love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: This role REQUIRES a VIC Agents Representative Certificate, along with a current Police Check, Australian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle.
For a confidential chat, please contact Laura Panzera, Innovative Talent Group on 9626 9519 or send an email to email@example.com