PROPERTY MANAGER (ENTRY) | CRANBOURNE
Work for not only a SUPERSTAR brand, but an office that has been awarded TOP AGENCY OF THE YEAR for over 13 years running!
Located in the outer south east and within walking distance to the town centre filled with shopping, food and more!
Due to growth, this large team are on the lookout for someone driven, energetic and ready to get their real estate career off to a banging start! The Opportunity
With a strong team and supportive management, this NEWLY CREATED role will see you join force as their next Property Manager. Working closely within the Property Management department, you will receive relentless training and one on one support from the Department Head and Team Leader. Learning the ropes and cloud based systems, you will join a fun and energetic team and working towards growth and ongoing progression within. The Role:
Skills & experience
- Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!
- Routine Inspections
- Compiling entry and exit condition reports
- Leasing and property inspections
- Liaise with tenants and maintain strong client relationships
- Assisting the Property Managers with adhoc duties as required
- Experience in Real Estate (Reception, Administration)
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Drivers License
- Using Property ME software ideal but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislation
- Strong Mentorship & Trainee Program - To build on your skills and further your career path
- Be surrounded and supported by a strong foundation and team of professionals
- Supportive Environment - Be apart of a team where you are treated like family.
- Above Award Salary + Bonuses $$$ for referrals
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please contact Laura Panzera, Recruitment Specialist
at Innovative Talent Group on 9626 9519
or send an email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our latest roles, please visit our website www.innovativetr.com.au and register to keep up to date with the latest roles and industry updates.