This agency who prides themselves on having a culture of INNOVATION, INTEGRITY
. Looking for their next motivated, energetic and determined individual who is excited about building their career in Real Estate. With quality training, processes and procedures in place, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to kick start their Real Estate career with a well known agency! About you:
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and customer focused individual. You will be working alongside an experienced sales professional, giving you a perfect opportunity to learn all there is to sales! The Opportunity:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Assisting in sales, such as attending listing appointments and open for Inspections
- Administration duties
- Assisting with Sales campaigns
- Manage buyers and assist with all enquiries
- Attending OFIs and listing presentations
- Vendor communications
- Prospecting & building solid client relationships
- Support from administrative staff with systems/processes
- Flexibility during the week to compensate for weekend work
- Salary to $80k
- A SPONGE - To soak in all the training you need to be a successful future Sales Agent!
- Agents Representative Certificate is essential
- Full drivers licence
- Experience in an administration role prefered
- Available to work every Saturday
- Organised, reliable and be willing to take on a diverse range of tasks
- A can do, positive attitude
In return you will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced director and a motivated and supportive team who will help you learn the ins and outs of the Real Estate industry!
Interested? Get in touch! To register your interest, click APPLY NOW.
Alternatively you can contact Laura Panzera
on 0432 506 105
for a confidential discussion if you have any questions.