SALES TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
Work amongst Melbourne's Top Performing Agents and multi award winning agency situated in the City of Whitehorse, this position is for someone highly organised to manage the Sales team administrative tasks on a full time basis.
As someone with previous Real Estate Sales Administration experience, we are seeking an individual to coordinate the daily scheduling of the sales agents, providing high quality, accurate and timely professional support.
Your tasks will involve:
- Reviewing listings on the internet and ensure they are consistently up to date
- Database management - Updating contact details, auditing database and setting up loyalty campaigns.
- Receive and filter telephone, email and walk in enquiries
- Preparation for Open for Inspections and Auctions
- Management administrations for all listings, including booking appointments, liaising with conveyancers, scheduling opens and liasing with vendors.
- Complete sold files and arranging settlement packs
- Preparing letter drops and newsletters
In this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Min 2 years working in Real Estate in a highly fast paced office
- Current VIC Agents Representative Certificate and Police Check
- Highly organized and ability to multi task
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative "thinking outside the square" and be able to work independently without supervision.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to discuss or apply, please send your resume by applying now.