Our client is a long standing office and apart of an expanding network of over 20 offices in Melbourne. Backed by innovation, integrity and culture, this office surrounded by amazing cafes, are in pursuit of an experienced Property manager to join this strong dynamic team.
With training, support and career development at your fingertips, this position is for someone who is truly passionate about property management and can provide their clients a personalised service whilst working amongst an energetic team.
Working Monday-Friday with your weekends to enjoy, you will be managing a portfolio of 150 properties and will receive close one on one support from the assistance and rental administrative tasks, whilst coaching and providing support and ongoing training to help excel their Property Management career.
Your duties will entail but not limited to the following;
- Managing enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Opens and Private Inspections
- Lease preparations and managing authorities
- Rental arrears/reviews
- Providing support to the junior staff and be a positive mentor.
- 1-2 years Property Management Experience
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Own car and licence
- Immaculate presentation
- Positive attitude and team player
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Di Pietro, General Manager Innovative Talent Recruitment on 0433-360-384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org