Our client based in the CBD with additional offices across Melbourne is looking for a new Receptionist to join their continuously growing team! With a strong focus on growth and progression for their staff, using the latest systems and technology, as well as incredible training and support within, this is your opportunity to work with a highly regarded agency and progress your career within Real Estate and Property!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Greeting clients as they enter the office
- Answering phones and re-directing to relevant team member
- Assisting with general enquiries that come through
- Help the team with some small administrative duties
- Ensuring the office is clean and presentable at all times
- Being the face of the office - having friendly, positive customer service at all times
- Email management
- Assisting with the daily mail and banking
- Agent's Representative Certificate or Real Estate Licence ESSENTIAL
- A strong drive to progress your skills within the industry
- Well presented, and provide strong customer service at all times
- Experience on Reception highly regarded but not essential
- Take initiative and a hard worker who is eager to learn
If this role sounds like something you'd be interested in, or if you know anyone who would be - get in touch today!
Otherwise, feel free to give Sarah Cardamone a ring on 0432 506 105 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.