FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS (FROM HOME/OFFICE)
MONDAY TO FRIDAY + ASSISTANCE
Our client is a very well established and highly successful western suburbs agency who have a great reputation for providing superior service to their clients. They are a team of client serviced professionals who absolutely love what they do.
This Property Manager position will see you looking after a residential portfolio. Managing your own portfolio, you will have assistance from the Inspection Managers for your entry, exit and routine inspections, as well as admin and accounts support.As the Property Manager, your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you will require:
- Continuing to nurture and maximise client relationships
- Portfolio management - assisting landlords to maximise their assets
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Actioning maintenance
- Advertising properties for lease/ OFI's
- VCAT and Breach notices/NTV as required
- Previous experience managing a portfolio with ideally 2+years in property management
- Highly energetic and be customer focused
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Have high ethical standards and a flair for great people skills
- Immaculate presentation and superior communication skills
- Experience with PROPERTY ME
- Current agents representative certificate
Offering rewarding and challenging career opportunities with a generous remuneration and bonus structure that will allow who has what it takes to consistently achieve top results.
If you're a dedicated and skilled real estate professional who would love the opportunity to work with this award winning team, then we want to hear from you.
For any further questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Innovative Talent Recruitment please contact Sarah Di Pietro on 9629 6519 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.