SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
Our client, an award winning brand located in the city's north is seeking an enthusiastic and career focused person to join their Property Management Team.
With continued and ongoing support provided to the team, the successful applicant will manage a growing portfolio and be focused on maintaining client relationships by providing exceptional service. THE ROLE:
Managing a portfolio of properties across the City of Moreland, you will have a clean portfolio and have great support from the team. SUPPORT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Administration, Finance, BDM, and Leasing support.
- Off-street secure parking
- NO WEEKENDS - MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Corporate & External Training to keep you up to date with the legislation
- A minimum three years of demonstrated experience in Property Management and strong knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Reliable car, valid drivers licence, and Agents Representative Certificate.
- Proficient knowledge of PropertyMe, Inspection Express, Inspect Real Estate and Google Suite an advantage
Receive a generous salary base with great bonuses/commissions.
To apply, please email email@example.com or phone 0433 360 384 for a confidential chat