ASSISTANT / PROPERTY MANAGER READY TO STEP UP!
If you are looking for an opportunity where there is GROWTH, great support, training and a leader who truly values their people -This role is one to consider!
Situated in Brunswick, this agency has a strong reputation in Melbourne's north and we are excited to be on the hunt for an experienced Property Manager who ideally has a minimum of 1+ years experience and is competent in managing a portfolio end to end.
- Managing a portfolio of approx 160 properties
- End to end management of a portfolio
- Conducting Entry and Exit reports
- Advertising properties for lease, scheduling and attending OFI's
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, trades and OC
- Market reviews, rent increases and lease renewals
- Actioning maintenance and following through to completion
- Managing rental arrears
- Issuing NTV's, preparing for and attending VCAT as required
- Saturday availability working 1 in 3 - Full Friday off in Lieu
- 1-2 years experience managing your own portfolio
- Agents Representative Certificate essential
- Reliable car and Drivers License
- Ability to Problem solve, mediate and negotiate
- Can-do and positive working attitude
- Professional, punctual and reliable
- Align yourself with the best in the business
- Innovative & supportive Management | Encourage your career growth
- Great salary and amazing team culture
To register your interest in this exciting position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, click the "Apply Now" button below, or call Sarah Di Pietro on 0433 360 384 at Innovative Talent Recruitment