Join this fast paced and energetic team working with a well known agency located in Point Cook.
As the Accounts and Administration Coordinator for our Property Management team, your wealth of knowledge and hands on experience in Property Management will see you thriving in a role where you will be working along side someone managing the administrative and accounting aspect within a large team.
- Managing the Rent Trust
- Reporting and follow up on rental arrears across the portfolio.
- Communicating with owners and tenants on a daily basis
- Co-ordinating advertising for properties
- Scheduling and coordinating routines for the property management team
- Coordinating Lease Renewals
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Hardworking, positive individual with a can-do attitude that genuinely loves helping others.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail, excellent copywriting skills, be able to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel, PDF and high ability to learn and work with CRM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.