CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
- Would you consider yourself as a strong people person with exceptional customer service?
- Are you organised and have the ability to multi task?
Our client who not only is one of the most well known and highly respected real estate professionals in the industry, this fantastic opportunity is situated in the City of Maribyrnong and surrounded by the best cafes going around.
Immerse yourself in this diverse administration role working closely with the best in the business whilst being the first point of contact and assisting the rentals and sales team with all administrative tasks!
As an experienced receptionist or office administrator, you may be ready to take your next step in your career and be the "Go to" in your team. This role will include:
- Ensuring the smooth operations of the office
- Managing front desk including all incoming calls, emails and directing as required
- Greeting clients and assisting with their enquiries
- Advertising including marketing campaigns and website management
- Ordering Brochures
- Arranging settlement and ensuring client packs are prepared
- Coordinate with external stakeholders as required
- Assisting the rental team with adhoc tasks as needed
This role will suit an individual with the following experience and attributes:
- A demonstrated ability to show initiative to work smarter, improving systems and processes.
- Self directed and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Well developed interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Immaculate presentation.
- High integrity and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Be a team player and contribute above and beyond own tasks to achieve team goals.
- Positive and proactive approach to work.
In return you will receive a supportive office team environment, work life balance and a generous salary.
If you are seeking a new career path towards leadership, now is your time to apply as this opportunity will not last long.
This role is for a June Commencement.
To find out more, please contact Sarah Di Pietro, Director at Innovative Talent Group on 9626 9519 or apply now with your resume and cover letter.