About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior or Experienced Property Manager to join this dynamic team. We offer strong process and system support (including leasing and admin), a professional, supportive and collaborative working environment and the opportunity to grow your career in Real Estate.
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of residential rental properties with a high level of diligence and proactive client service, complying with legislative and industry requirements.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct final property inspections and report inspection results to owner
- Finalise Bond Claims
- Attend VCAT on behalf of clients if required
- Liaise with owners and tenants and resolve issues
- Market research and analysis to prepare rent reviews
- Negotiate lease renewals
- Follow up of arrears rental payments
- Residential property management experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Current Agents Representative Certificate or Estate Agents Licence
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of proactivity and initiative
- Team player, working closely in a team which includes an Inspection Manager and Leasing Manager.
- Opportunity to be well rewarded with the support of a flagship brand
- No Saturdays, salary negotiable plus commissions.
- Mentoring opportunities with senior partners
- Industry leading technology solutions
- Access to a marketing location and client data
- Stability and security with a market leader
- Training, coaching and personal development
If office culture is important to you and being valued for your hard work, this is your chance to take the next step up in your property management career.
Apply now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org