Our client based in the CBD with additional offices across Melbourne is looking for a new Assistant Property Manager to join their continuously growing team in the CBD! With a strong focus on growth and progression for their staff, using the latest systems and technology, as well as incredible training and support within, this is your opportunity to work with a highly regarded agency and progress your career within Real Estate and Property!
- Continuing to nurture and maximise client relationships
- Data entry and upkeep on CRM and Property files
- Controlling Property Inspections (Entry and routine)
- Sending notice for inspections
- Scheduling and conducting OFI's as rostered
- Auditing and file inspections as required
- Phone and email management
- Assist with enquiries
- Arrears management
- Actioning maintenance and following up with PM and trades
- Resolving disputes
- 2 Saturdays per month
- Previous experience in Real Estate highly regarded.
- Highly energetic and be customer focused
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Have strong ethical standards and a flair for great people skills
- Immaculate presentation and superior communication skills
- Current agents representative certificate
- Valid drivers licence and reliable car
This company offers so much career progression and growth within your role! If Real Estate is where you see your career - APPLY NOW!
For any further questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Innovative Talent Recruitment please contact Sarah Cardamone on 0432 506 105 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.