LEARN FROM AND WORK WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! CALLING ALL ASSISTANT PM'S WANTING SUPPORT AND CAREER PROGRESSION!!
Our client is a very well established and highly successful western suburbs agency who have a great reputation for providing superior service to their clients. They are a team of client serviced professionals who absolutely love what they do.
This Assistant Property Manager position will see you working underneath 2 Senior Property Managers, helping with administrative duties, inspections as well as providing portfolio support. As an Assistant Property Manager your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Continuing to nurture and maximise client relationships
- Assisting the 2 Senior Property Managers in your pod
- In-goings and out goings
- Lease renewals & Rent Reviews
- Routine Inspections
- Arrears management
- Actioning maintenance
- Resolving disputes
- 1 in 3 Saturdays with a full day off in lieu!
- Previous experience in Property Management highly regarded.
- Highly energetic and be customer focused
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Have strong ethical standards and a flair for great people skills
- Immaculate presentation and superior communication skills
- Experience with PROPERTY ME preferred
- Current agents representative certificate
- Valid drivers licence and reliable car
Offering rewarding career opportunities with a generous remuneration and bonus structure for those who have the drive and consistently to achieve top results.
If you're a dedicated and skilled real estate professional who would love the opportunity to work with this award winning team, then we want to hear from you.
For any further questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Innovative Talent Recruitment please contact Sarah Cardamone on 0432 506 105 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.